Translate English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Someone Special

Someone Special lyrics - Julie Vega




I
Will you be there each time I need you
And will you come each time I call for you
In other words oh will I be your someone special
The one you love, the only one?

II
When I cry will you spare me a smile?
When it rains oh will you be my sunshine
In other words oh will I be your someone special?
The one you love, the only one?

BRIDGE:
Will you cross your heart,
And swear to me your love...
Promising you´ll never say goodbye?
Will you stay in love or
Will you change your mind?
Promise me you´ll never ever go away...

When I´m afraid oh will you take my hand
When I´m lost will you show me the way
In other words if I will be your someone special
You´ll be my someone special too
And always be my only one... the only one

Filipino Artists/Bands